FROM THE RIDICULOUS TO THE SUBLIME!
The Wacky World
There are many stage hypnotists, but only one Wishnefsky.
Incorporating all forms of entertainment, Wishnefsky uses warmth and sensitivity, transforming members of the audience into the featured performers; Wishnefsky is the catalyst for this transformation.
Using self-hypnosis, Wishnefsky has achieved a colorful and varied professional life, including his roles of performer and musician. When asked how he has accomplished all of this, he states:
The mind is endless and so is the universe.
You can achieve what your mind can envision.
Wishnefskys performance includes:
Enlightening the audience about suggestion & hypnotism
About the Performance
1. The audience is welcome to participate or to abstain from participation.
2. Wishnefsky teaches all participants self-hypnotism which they will use to hypnotize themselves onstage. Understand that under the laws of hypnotism, no subject will perform any act that is against their will, moral code, or sense of safety. Wishnefsky asks no participant to perform any act that he himself would not do.
3. All persons who place themselves in a trance have the ability to pull themselves out of the trance whenever they have the desire to do so. Never in the history of hypnotism has anyone not awakened from a trance.
4. Wishnefsky must restrict all participants under the age of 13 or over the age of 60 from appearing on stage. Persons under the influence of drugs or under a doctors care will not be allowed to participate in the show.
Wishnefsky thanks all participants for without them there would be no show.
Special Requirements for
1. Total silence during induction period.
2. A desire of audience to be hypnotized.
3. No food or drinks served or eaten during induction period.
4. No foot traffic during induction period.
|Brian Wishnefsky performing at Stanford University in May, 2001.|
For information about availability and prices, call Brian Wishnefsky 415-753-1786